Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Review: Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack

Ever since after puberty or so, I suffered from strawberry nose, or should i say nose filled with blackheads? Over the years I've tried many methods of removing it but they just keep coming back! I still remembered when the days biore porepack just came out, I went to get it immediately. I think the pores on my nose enlarged over the years because of using nose strips. Fml. 

Too young at that time and I didnt know it will have such effects. Only when I start going for facial then the person told me. So I don't really bother to get rid of blackheads on my nose since I go faical on a monthly basis. I've also given up on all the removal blackhead products because my blackheads just keep coming back. 

Recently I've read kaykay's blog on Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack and this product caught my eye. It was not that cheap to begin with because the nose pack costs $28.90 and the comedo remover costs another $19.80. But currently they just launched a promotion at watsons (previously you can't get it at watsons), the nose pack + comedo remover costs $38.90. 

Btw I decided to try it after reading kaykay's review because it's not the traditional type of blackhead removal pore pack which enlarges your pores. 

I went to get it after work immediately because there's only 1000 sets on promotion.

Pore beauty nose pack and the comedo remover. If you have no idea what it the comedo remover I'll show you later.

When I opened up the beauty nose pack box, it comes with 10 pieces of 1 step, 10 pieces of 2 step and also a essence cream which is the 3rd step




Seems quite easy to follow right since is printed so big there for you though I know there's quite a number of steps. 

Instructions on how I use it:
  • Wash your face, exfoliate using facial scrub or not up to you. For me I will usually exfoliate first before I put on mask and etc. Makes my face feel fresher and dirt free. 
  • Put  Step 1 on your nose and wait for 10 minutes. This is supposed to be the step to "soften your pores" and make it easier for extraction later on. 
  • When 10 minutes is up, remove the Step 1 on your nose, use the Comedo Remover to gently press your nose and the blackhead/white heads will start to pop out. Damn disgusting process but I'm used to it. lol. Quite pain-free I guess because Step 1 has done it's job well of softening the pores making then easier for extraction. Anyway you can choose to use normal blackhead remover to push the blackheads out but the Comedo Remover is really damn good I must say. 
  • Wash your nose and put on Step 2 which is to contract the pores :) (I forgot to wash my nose and put on step 2 immediately -_-' so do remember to wash your nose before putting on Step 2)
  • After 10 minutes, remove Step 2 and put on the pore beauty essence cream which is said to control the sebum oil area :)
That's all for the instruction. Not that complicated right?  Now I shall show u the comedo remover.


It comes with a casing to hold it so that it will not get rusty easily and for hygiene purposes.


The top tip is for removing blackheads and the bottom tip is for removal of big pimples and etc.

I would say the comedo removal is better than the no-brand removal I bought from guardian lol. 

No pics of my nose but I can safely say the whole process is of minimal pain, my pores become smaller and I extracted a lot of blackhead/whitehead easily. Pain level is much lower as compared to when I go for facial. 

I've forgotten it's best to use how many times per week but I guess use it before you put on mask at home seems good? :) Extract all the unwanted stuff and put on mask to allow better absorption of the essence of the mask into your skin.

Go get it if you're interested before the promotion price is gone. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment